After recently launching Office 365 as interface, Keeeb already announces another new connector: Cloud giant Salesforce will soon be available as data interface for the enterprise intelligence solution Discovery soon.
Today, companies resemble an internet without a search engine: Valuable information is only accessible with extra effort. Consequently, the knowledge of employees remains unused and It is no longer searched internally, but only externally – on Google.
Keeeb takes this user behavior up by presenting the internal knowledge of companies directly in the Google window. For every search request, the product Discovery For Enterprise serves results from internal data systems in the Google window – prominently top right next to Google’s search results. Thus, employees find all internal resources where there are used to search.
Why should you use Discovery For Enterprise for your company?
- Holistic federated search: Whether content from Salesforce, SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365, Exchange (Outlook), Confluence, or others, find all internal information from now on bundled where everyone searches anyway – in the heart of the internet, in the Google window.
- An individual installation and training of software is not needed. If you can use Google, you can use Discovery.
- Find experts and share knowledge: Information is no longer stuck in the minds of your employees but is always directly available to everyone, so that every employee is always up to speed.
- Poor communication between employees? The permanent presence and availability of company data on Google encourages cooperation within the entire company.
- Good bye inefficient work processes: Through intelligent ranking and intuitive access existing information and knowledge are delivered to every employee fast and easily without additional effort resulting in higher productivity and innovation.
You would like to get further information about Discovery or schedule a demo? Please contact us at +49 40 2109143 71 or email@example.com!
With a market share of 97 billion U.S. dollars and a revenue of 10.5 billion U.S. dollars in the fiscal year 2018, Salesforce is one of the world’s most successful companies in the segment cloud computing (Statista).
Enterprise software expenditures are steadily increasing and will reach a value of 391 billion U.S. dollars this year. Based on developments of the last few years, it is expected that in 2020 67.7% of all service solutions in the IT segment will come from the Salesforce ecosystem, which will continuously strengthen Salesforce’s leading market position (Statista).
Founded in 2013, Keeeb and its 20+ employees are located in the US, Europe, and Africa. Keeeb aims giving your employees, clients, and partners access to the knowledge and information of your company efficiently and intelligently.
For this, Keeeb connects existing data repositories, optimizes the search and research process, supports you with artificial intelligence, and focuses on usability. The Keeeb technology makes your knowledge and information management more intelligent, increases your productivity, and saves precious time.
"Keeeb is refreshing and reminds me of Heinrich von Pierer's legendary statement at a Siemens balance sheet press conference: "If Siemens knew what Siemens knows, our figures would be much better."." – Jens Rüster, T-Systems International